The Brant Skating Club is seeking ice skating coaches to join our growing team of dynamic and creative leaders and volunteers.
The successful candidate(s) will be dedicated and enthusiastic, team focused, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with skaters, parents, fellow coaches and the Board of Directors.
· Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in good standing
· Regional Coach trained or higher is preferred
· Trained in the current Star 1 to 5 program
· Valid First Aid Certificate
· Excellent Communication skills
· Completed Respect in Sport Activity Leader training. Recertified every three years.
· Have agreed to Skate Canada’s Code of Ethics
The Brant Skating Club operates 12 months of the year in Brantford, Ontario, providing ice skating opportunities for all experience and skill levels, from the smallest preschoolers to world-class competitive athletes.
A dedicated team of NCCP Certified, Skate Canada Coaches provides instruction in all levels and disciplines of ice skating: PreCanskate, CanSkate, PrePower, Power, StarSkate 1-10, Competitive as well as Synchronized Skating Teams.
Our club is based on group instruction from all coaches working together for the best development of each skater.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send an updated resume with cover letter by email to attention Club President, Brandi Schott